DIY Online Recruitment
Because no one understands your business quite like you do…
DIY online recruitment enables you to hire the best talent for your business easily, for less than traditional recruitment methods.
Save time and money on your next hire with Talentvine’s pay as you go online recruitment solution. Hire as many candidates as you require from as little as £199, no contracts, no commitments just great results.
Avoid lengthy contracts, benefit from full access to our Applicant Tracking System on an Ad hoc basis and multi-post your vacancies to a number of leading job boards at a click of a button. It’s as simple as…
Talentvine allows you to multi-post your vacancy to leading Job boards; Total Jobs, Jobsite, Monster, indeed plus hundreds of other subsidiary boards
to help you attract local talent.
Simply purchase a campaign, upload and post.
All of your applications will filter into our intuitive, easy to use Applicant Tracking System. From the system you can add pre-screening questions, automate candidate communication and easily progress candidates through the recruitment process helping you to reduce management time and take the stress out of candidate management.
Send interview invitations out from the system and hire as many employees from a single advert as you require at no additional cost.
The applications you receive are yours to keep, if you need to hire again simply re-visit your talent pool and review your applications.
What our customers say
“Talentvine has completely changed my approach to recruitment and it’s saved me so much time”.
Samantha de Bolz Palmer
“Compared to other ATS systems I have used previously the Talentvine system is so user friendly and works perfectly to meet our recruitment needs. Since using Talentvine our applicant response has rapidly increased. There is a seamless link from the various job boards into the applicant portal, which really improves the candidate journey”
People Resourcing Manager
“We have been using Talentvine for almost a year now and we are really happy with the system. Being one of our main recruitment tools, we find the system easy to use, effective and reducing the time when advertising and screening through the candidates. With Talentvine everything is done via the click of a button and the system is easy to operate with.”
Jo Rychlyk & Daniela Postolachi
HR Manager & HR Assistant
Ready to Advertise?
Simply select your package and create your account
Want to speak us?
Speak to one of our experts today on 01455 248 750View all packages.
Some of our Customers
Unsure about DIY Recruitment?
Here’s 5 frequently asked Do-it-yourself recruitment advertising questions
- Why should I use your service when I can go to the job boards direct? The beauty of our service is that we bundle the job board advertising together, which means maximum exposure for you across all of the job boards but with only 1 invoice. As we buy in bulk we also receive more competitive pricing and pass this saving onto our clients. Our free applicant tracking system will allow you to manage all of the response from all of the boards in one central location, rather than you either having to deal with all of the applications in your cluttered inbox or logging into the multiple back offices of the boards.
- I don’t have time to manage all of the applications Our applicant tracking system is highly intuitive and easy to use and will save you lots of time when managing applicants. Automated candidate communication, pre-screening questions to filter the response and interview scheduling make a Recruiters life much easier. Alternatively, we also provide a ‘managed service’ whereby we can screen up to the first 100 applications for you and present you with a shortlist of key candidates that are suitable for interview.
- I have never advertised a role online so unsure as to what to include in an advert. We will write the first advert for you free of charge to ensure that the advert is fully optimised and includes the appropriate key words, which relate to the job title, experience and qualifications. We send over a template to you that we ask you to complete and then compile an advert for you, which will be sent back to you for approval. An advert is not a job spec! It should sell your company and sell the role so should be benefit led.
- I require local candidates and am concerned that by posting online I will be dealing with responses from all over the country? Our Online Recruitment experts will share best practice with you and this includes utilising the postcode of the location you are looking to recruit for as the majority of candidates search using the postcode of where they live. By advertising a specific postcode rather than a town or a county will ensure that you receive local candidates for your role.
I used a job board previously but received lots of unsuitable applicants
We can link automated pre-screening questions to the advert. Pre-screening questions are typically ‘killer’ questions that relate to the skills and experience required for the role. Pre-screening questions ensure 3 things:
- You receive a filtered response of candidates that are potentially suitable for your role.
- The unsuitable candidates are automatically communicated with, still receiving a good experience from you company even though they aren’t suitable. This hasn’t cost your business any time or money, but you have still managed to uphold your employer brand.
- You have more time to spend on the quality applicants that have passed the initial pre-screen.
Still not 100% sure? Have a question? Get in touch today for more information