Affordable Applicant Tracking
For an ambitious SME their mission is simple, to grow as quickly and efficiently as possible. An Applicant Tracking System is a tool that helps businesses do exactly that. By utilising an ATS businesses are able to improve candidate management, hire talent quicker and better understand top performing advertising sources. A given for large organisations, recruitment technology is now becoming integral for small businesses as they grow.
What is an ATS
An Applicant Tracking System is a centrally located database used predominantly to distribute adverts to multiple sources and to manage and communicate with applicants. A good ATS will also allow users to manually upload applications from offline recruitment efforts.
ATS’ collate all resumes in one place, helping recruiters and Hiring Managers stay organised in addition to being GDPR compliant.
Your own intelligent, low cost Applicant Tracking System
At Talentvine we don’t believe that one size should fit all. Many large ATS providers focus on large customer leaving smaller businesses paying thousands of pounds for features they simply don’t need. That’s why we’ve built a cost-effective SME friendly Applicant Tracking System.
Talentvine's Core Features
- Pre-screening questions to automatically filter unsuitable applicants
- Customisable application forms
- Interview scheduling
- Hiring Manager portal for managing shortlists
- Automated reference collection
- Automated applicant communication via SMS and email
- Career site integration
- Unlimited posting to a network of free job boards including indeed and Google for Jobs
- Post to 'Jobs on Facebook'
- Integrates with your own job board accounts
- Flexibility to pay monthly or annually
- Fully configurable recruitment process
- All of these great features and much more for just £85 per user per month
Take our ATS for a test drive...
Sign up for your free 14-day trial today to get access to our market leading Applicant Tracking System.
Claim Trial or Schedule a demo
New to Applicant Tracking Systems?
If you’d like to get a better understanding of recruitment software, why not download our introductory guide to ATS’ here.
Download our intro guide to ATS’
- An introduction into Applicant Tracking Systems
- Pro’s to using an ATS
- Top 10 Q&A